5/07/2011

A Slow Day, but an Exciting One.

                This post is going to be on the short side. I have officially started the Tarot class; however I haven’t done much reading for it yet. I did however purchase the Waite-Smith deck to learn from, which I have a feeling will be very beneficial for me. I tried to do a reading from it, but trying to learn the information in the little booklet it comes with is like trying to read a foreign language. It’s hard to understand, which I am really hoping the class will help with. Tomorrow I will most likely have a better update, since I will probably do most of the reading for lesson one. I also went to get some more incense today which I’m excited about, and found a pendant with the sun, moon, and pentagram on it. It was almost like it was screaming at me to get it. I kept putting it back, but after coming back to it MULITPLE times, I decided to get it. All and all, it’s been a pretty good day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment