5/15/2011

Three Days Later and Not Much to Show

I haven't been doing much reading/research/homework. Friday was an interesting experience. I was watching two young girls, who my mom used to watch, for the entire day. What made this situation interesting, was the fact that there girls come from a very Christian family. Every time one of the parents were there, I had to cover my necklace because something in my gut told me to. Then, the girls asked my about my pile of books about Wicca that I had. I unfortunately had to lie to them, telling them that the books were for a college class of mine. I knew they would say something to their parents, so I figured that this would be the safer approach. I feel bad that I had to lie, but I want to learn more about Wicca before I even attempt to really tell anyone about it. My mom knows, but she is open to it and interested in my journey. She is a Third Degree Reiki Practitioner. She practices on me, which is really nice especially since I've been trying to heal from a surgery for at least a year and a  half now.
Today I did do some more reading and notes to finish up my Tarot lesson. I have a test at the end of this week. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'll do alright. The one I'm more concerned with is the Wicca Revealed class. I have been working on my Book of Shadows, the notebook one, and I've been trying to find the proper leather to use to make my book. It's been an interesting process.
I have to say, I'm not very good at the whole recording what is going on. This is supposed to be my Book of Mirrors. I really need to get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment