5/22/2011

Wicca, Books and Herbs. Let's see what happens!


                I have officially started my path to learning about herbalistic (I don’t know if that’s a real word or not) journey. I am going to be trying to avoid medications if I can. I think part of this push to really want to learn this is not only linked to Wicca, but also because of having been on so much medication for almost two years now. My foot issue, which is almost over, has been forcing me to take medications I can’t wait to get off of. I am excited to say that Monday will most likely be the start of getting off the rest of this stuff.
                Anyways, I purchased my first Mortar and Pestle today.  It is a large marble one. It may only be grey, but it is still quite beautiful looking. I also purchased a herbal remedy book to start teaching me how to make the herbal medications. I would rather drink teas and such instead of taking pills. I ordered a second one, but it won’t be here until the end of June at least. Hopefully it won’t take that long, but what can I do. I think this will be a very exciting journey and I can’t wait to fully embark on it. If anyone has suggestions and such, I would greatly appreciate it. I have to say I’ve very excited for the journey ahead of me for both Wicca and becoming an Herbalist. Here goes nothing! :) 

I do plan to learn the how herbs work in Wicca as well, but I figure I have to start somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment