5/08/2011

Tarot, Meditation and Books


                Today a few interesting things happened. The first one, which I’m really excited about what I looked in a Book of Shadows. I started my research into getting one, a very nice one. I came across this amazing website called Witches Moon that makes AMAZING leather books. I was going to save up to buy one, which is still a possibility. However, I remembered that my sister can make books. Which is when I decided that the Book of Shadows would be more meaningful if I made it myself, so that is what I’ll be doing with my sisters help of course. Like I said though, there is still a possibility I will buy one depending on how much it comes to when I make it myself. We shall see.
                The other interesting thing that happened today, besides learning more about Tarot for my class, was that I attempted my second meditation. The first one I tried was on Saturday, except it fizzled out of me. I tried very hard to imagine the darkest black possible, but everywhere was green. When I would try to spread the little area that was super black, it would just rubber band backwards on me. That was extremely frustrating. My second attempt today, went much better. It was weird trying to focus on my breathing so much, so I found it hard to even try to meditate the way that was suggested. I did however, manage to do it. It may not have been very good, but I am proud that I was actually able to do a meditation. I used to fall asleep or not be able to focus for more than a minute of two.  I have only had my hands heat up once when I was grounding myself months ago, but with my meditation they did it again. All in all, I think I did pretty well. I will be trying another meditation type tomorrow.
                This gives me something to look forward to everyday. I don’t know if it is hard for me to meditate because of all of my medications that I am on, but I am determined to learn Wicca. I know deep down this is where I’m supposed to be. I just have to work at it, which I was aware of in the first place. I can’t wait to see where this takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment